Arduino 使用Thermal Coupler
- Direct Digital Conversion of Type -K Thermocouple Output
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- Simple SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- 12-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution
- Open Thermocouple Detection
download the MAX6675 Arduino library code by going to the github page and clicking Download Source. Then uncompress the folder and rename it MAX6675 and install it into the library folder according to our handy tutorial.
Restart the Arduino IDE and open up the File -> Examples->MAX6675/Adafruit_MAX31855 ** -> serialthermocouple** sketch and upload it to your Arduino. Once uploaded, open up the serial port monitor to display the current temperatures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit